1. Are you relocating from the US or shipping cargo commercially?
We are shipping cargo from:
- Los Angeles,
- New York,
We are shipping to the destinations:
- the Netherlands,
- France and Benelux,
- United Kingdom,
- Mediterranean ports,
- Middle East,
- or worldwide.
Small items of household goods will be packed in boxes and then loaded on a pallet. Larger items, like furniture can be bubble wrapped and loaded either on pallets or by itself into the container.
Household goods and other cargo are charged by size in cubic meter. We need the exact size and dimensions to give you an accurate quote.
We charge $150 per cubic meter. Please note, additional, one time fee of $50 for documentation applies.
2. Request a Quote.
Please fill out the form to get a quote. You can also call us at 1-310-635-3604 (office in California) to inquire about your shipping options.
We need the following information:
- Your full name and email address.
- Origin in USA.
- Destination (worldwide).
- Cargo details
- What kind of cargo?
- How many pieces are you shipping?
- Estimated weight & dimensions.
- Would you like it bubble wrapped or crated?
- Are you packing yourself? Or should we hire someone to do this for you? This will likely increase the cost.
- Are you delivering to our warehouse yourself? Shall we organize the pick up for you?
We will use the information provided to offer you a personalized quote.
3. Our experience and expertise.
We are in business since 1994. Our Agents speak English, German, French, Russian and Polish. We will help you throughout the shipping process and answer any questions you might have. We are also assuring you will be taken care of on each step of the shipping procedure.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!